Monday, January 30, 2012

Benihana's or Cheesecake Factory for my birthday?

I'm bringing my 2 daughters(5 yrs old %26amp; 5 months old), hubby, parents, %26amp; brother (15yrs old). Thanks in advance peoples!!!Benihana's or Cheesecake Factory for my birthday?
Cheesecake Factory wins my vote!



Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful celebration.....Benihana's or Cheesecake Factory for my birthday?
I am part Japanese and I wouldn't recommend Benihana's for the food. Imo opinion your children are too young to be around a hot grill which is within reach as well as flying utensils. You are also seated with other patrons at the same table who are probably paying to see the show in front of them instead of the show beside them. My recommendation is Cheesecake factory. A lot of choices and a lot of noise. The foods not bad either.
I would like to suggest that if you want to enjoy your own party, you might want to get a sitter at least for the 5 month old. Benihana's is fun to watch but I feel it is overpriced and the food is about average. They do sing a happy birthday type song in Japanese to embarrass you.

My choice of the two is the Cheesecake Factory as the food and the choices are better. Plus, with the noise level in the restaurant, few people would notice a crying baby.

Let me add another place for a birthday party. Romano's Italian Grill. It is a step up from Olive Garden, affordable with white table cloths, plus their happy birthday is done by one of the staff members......in Italian.....as an opera....and done well

I won't sing along...promise.Benihana's or Cheesecake Factory for my birthday?
Bennihanna is funner to watch, especially for kids. It's more expensive, but it will make a much more memorable experience than Cheesecake Factory.
Cheesecake factory because ive never been to Benihanas but i agree,it might be cool to watch,but scary 4 the baby my dad saysBenihana's or Cheesecake Factory for my birthday?
Benihana chef might frighten the baby...



Cheesecake Factory is good...
Cheesecake factory.



Benihana is an insult to real Japanese food.
Cheesecake Factory better food
Cheesecake factory!!! i love it !
i've never eaten at cheesecake factory! benihana's is delicious tho.
I absolutely love Benihana!
  • mcdonalds careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment