Monday, January 30, 2012

Is Benihana's a good Japanese restaurant in Atlanta.?

Im going to Atlanta ( for my birthday) this October 9 and want a good Japanese hibachi restaurant . Is Benihanas good?Is Benihana's a good Japanese restaurant in Atlanta.?
Benihana's is a decent, servicable restaurant generally patronized by people who are not afficienados -- (I doubt I spelled that correctly) of Japanese food. When my daughter was young and I introduced her to hibachi cooking, that was where we went. Now, we generally hit more obscure, non-chain places.



You'll enjoy it. Have fun. (If it wasn't good, the restaurant wouldn't have so many locations, or be in business for so many years!)Is Benihana's a good Japanese restaurant in Atlanta.?
Benihanas is to Japanese food as Red Lobster is to Seafood.



Passable but never the best choice.



Will you get a good meal and have a good time at Benihana? Yes you will. Is it the best in town? I'm no fan of that style of cooking and there may be better options out there. I don't know. But don't go there expecting the best meal you've ever eaten. You'll be disappointed. Go there with a group expecting some fun and some good food and maybe get a shrimp (or two) tossed in your lap. Try the YumYum sauce.Is Benihana's a good Japanese restaurant in Atlanta.?
I love Benihana's. Everything is good there.

No comments:

Post a Comment