Friday, January 27, 2012

Benihana's for a 13th birthday?

I am going to be turning 13 in about 2 weeks, and i want to go somewhere with my firends [about 10 of us], all my friends do sleepovers, and i just want to do something different. I have been to benihana's before with my family and it was really fun, and i think everyone would really enjoy it. Do you think that would be a good place to go for 13th birthday party?Benihana's for a 13th birthday?
it would be alot of fun, my 12 year old goes there with her friends..enjoyBenihana's for a 13th birthday?
Hm. I know a lot of 13 year olds tend to be very picky when it comes to eating, also - Benihana is pretty pricey.



Maybe Mongolian BBQ? That way everyone gets to pick EXACTLY what goes in their food, and it's a fun "do it yourself" type of dinner.

I think that would be really fun.Benihana's for a 13th birthday?
Did you check that out with your parents? Benihana's is pretty expensive to take 10 people to..... and you'd want to be sure that they all like Japanese food. Is there a Medieval Times dinner place near you? That'd be really fun to do.....Benihana's for a 13th birthday?
aren't you too young for this site, hon?

No comments:

Post a Comment