Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What is the name of the type of restaurant like "Benihana" where they cook the food in front of you?

I want to find a restaurant near me (Duluth, MN) that is like Benihana. An asian man cooking the food in front of me and doing tricks with it and such. What is the name for this type of restaurant, or does only the Benihana company do it? The closest Benihana is over 2 hours away.|||I believe the term you are seeking is "Japanese Steak House." There are several individual ones as well as chains like this where they cook the food in front of you, or you can also order traditional food such as sushi. Just look for "Japanese Steak House near Duluth, MN" on the internet, or look in your local phone book. There's got to be one in a place that big. Hope that helps. Good luck.|||You want to go to a restaurant that does "Hibachi". That is where they cook the food in front of you and sometimes a little show. |||we have this restaurant here in my place called "sutokil",. . . su means "sugba" in english grill, to =%26gt;tola "soup" and kil =%26gt; "kilaw" half cook or not even cooked|||I live in Duluth too and am pretty sure we don't have anything like that in the area. Would be interesting to see though! Although I'm so damn picky with food, I probably wouldn't like it! :)|||Teppan Grill.





NOT "hibachi".|||Hibatchi|||Teppanyaki

No comments:

Post a Comment