Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm trying to find a restaurant in St Louis similar to Benihana. Anyone know of one?

The restaurant where the chef is preparing the food at a grill placed in front of your table!I'm trying to find a restaurant in St Louis similar to Benihana. Anyone know of one?
I used to go to Robata's at Westport and loved it. but I did just recently read it is now a Kobe's. I haven't been there since it changed, but I have been to Kobe's elsewhere before, and they are really good!

there's also a Kobe's out on Olive, too.I'm trying to find a restaurant in St Louis similar to Benihana. Anyone know of one?
hmmm... that place in Clayton... I can't think of it ... but it's good. Or, you can always go to Blueberry Hill in the Loop.I'm trying to find a restaurant in St Louis similar to Benihana. Anyone know of one?
Rabata's of Japan in Westport Plaza is nice and does excatly that.



And you get to ride the glass elevator to get to the resturaunt!!!!I'm trying to find a restaurant in St Louis similar to Benihana. Anyone know of one?
It might be downtown. It's Kobe Steakhouse?
i have never been to any of those places in stl, but i love to go them, they are so much fun and so delicious, expecially the little shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment