Friday, January 27, 2012

Would you dine at a benihana type of restaurant alone?

I am on business and there is a favorite restaurant of mine here where people watch the chef cook in front of them, i am just hesitant to go alone. Ive dined alone before, but never at this type of restaurant. Im fairly confident I will be okay if i go for a late lunch, where its not too crowded. what do you think???Would you dine at a benihana type of restaurant alone?
I have gone to Benihana's alone several times and have not had any problems. It is a nice experience practicing striking up a conversation with total strangers. Now for the time, if you have not done this before you might want to stick to a busy time like during dinner. During lunch people are lin a hurry and tend not to talk. Early or late meal you may have a partial table and, I feel that the best way to enjoy this type of restaurant is with a crowd, it just doesn't matter if you knwo these people or not.Would you dine at a benihana type of restaurant alone?
I think that is the only style of restaurant I would not dine at alone, and I'm someone who doesn't mind eating or going to movies solo.Would you dine at a benihana type of restaurant alone?
I've been to teppanyaki alone before and its normally a good experience. Because you're sharing a table with others they tend to include you so you don't feel so much like you're dining alone. Similarly, eating at a sushi bar is a good place to try if you're on your own.Would you dine at a benihana type of restaurant alone?
As long as you don't look insecure I think it'll be fine and you'll enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment