Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What should a man wear to Benihana?

I am going to dinner with my girlfriends parents tonight. I was going to wear nice grey dress slacks and an off white button down shirt.





my girlfriend says that is probably too dressy





is it acceptable to swicht the pants to a nice pair jeans black leather dress shoes, black belt, and the same off white or cream colored button down shirt?|||Excellent choice. Benihana's isn't overly fancy, just nice and fun, button down will make a great impression on the parentals as well as the nice shoes, and the girlfriend (if she's anything like me) should love the jeans with the nice shirt. Dress slacks are indeed too much, but I think you'll look great. Have fun!!!|||Sounds like you've got some good taste! That is an excellent choice and some people walk in there with shorts and a t-shirt on! Although Benihana is a nice reasturant you don't have to dress like you're going to a wedding.|||I guess the question is what is she going to wear? You want to be on a similar level with her. If the parents showed up in coat and tie it still would not matter so long as you two were compatibly dressed. I think you original choice was okay.|||I WOULD GO WITH DRESS SLACKS AND A DRESS SHIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment