Monday, January 30, 2012

I am trying to find a "Benihana-style" Japanese restaurant in Boston for this evening. Anyone know of any?

I am willing to travel just outside of the city, ie immediate suburbs like Quincy or Newton or Somerville, but not much further.I am trying to find a "Benihana-style" Japanese restaurant in Boston for this evening. Anyone know of any?
http://boston.citysearch.com/profile/419鈥?/a>



check out this link. Look for teppanyaki restaurants~!



Otani's Japanese Restaurant

(330) 836-1500

1684 Merriman Road

Akron, OH 44313I am trying to find a "Benihana-style" Japanese restaurant in Boston for this evening. Anyone know of any?
There is a Hibachi steak house in Dedham and Cambridge.I am trying to find a "Benihana-style" Japanese restaurant in Boston for this evening. Anyone know of any?
With the recent closing of Bitsuteki in Cambridge, your best option for that style of dining experience is either location of Fire and Ice. While they are not true Japanese style, they do still offer the watch the chef cook your food.I am trying to find a "Benihana-style" Japanese restaurant in Boston for this evening. Anyone know of any?
I dont know of any more places like Benihana any longer in the greater Boston area. I know there's one in Portsmouth, NH. For an alternative, you may want to try Koreana in Cambride. They provide table top grills where you get to prepare the food yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment