Monday, January 30, 2012

How expensive is Benihana's?

I want to go there for my birthday but i'm on a limited budget.

You know, it's that japanese restaurant where they cook the food on your table.

SOOOOOOO delicious :DHow expensive is Benihana's?
the normal dinner is about $20



and another 1-5$ for a drink depends what kind





I have to say its very much worth it because with your dinner comes salad, soup, veggies, rice, dipping sauce, sometimes desert plus steak or chix or what ever you choose.



So about $25 maybe $30



could be less depending on your meal....



Visit their website....



http://www.benihana.com/tep_specialties.鈥?/a>

I prefer their Rocky's Choice that $20How expensive is Benihana's?
I think they have an early dinner special? The chicken or vegetarian meal is also cheaper than other entrees.How expensive is Benihana's?
I heard it was free if you go on your birthday. Just have your ID with you. Course, I'm not sure about this so maybe you should ask them.How expensive is Benihana's?
very expensive. the average is $25 per person

No comments:

Post a Comment