Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Does Benihana ever cook live animals in front of guests?

I really, really doubt this, but I've never been there before, and I remember watching Paris Hilton's reality show (don't judge me, hehe) and they were at a similar type of restaurant and cooked some sea creature while it was still alive. (it was really freaky and sad!)





Anyway, I doubt a place as unauthentic, as well as family oriented as Benihana would do something like that, but I'm just curious.





Thanks for the answers in advance!|||its a chain restaurant so I would agree in its authenticity. And no they dont cook anything that is still alive, and I doubt they even cook anything that fresh.|||Oysters, for one, are cooked or eaten alive. Lobster is cooked alive. Crawfish are cooked alive. It really isn't sad, though. If you respect and revere what you prepare and eat. But Benihana is a chain restaurant and I doubt any respect or reverence there.|||No, it doesn't happen. The last time we were there we shared a table with a young family and not only would cooking live animals freak me out, I'm sure everyone else at the table would have been horrified.|||Not that I'm aware of. Who goes to Benihana anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment