Friday, January 27, 2012

Can anyone tell me info about the Benihana of Tokyo restaurant chain?

How much would tips come out to there?Can anyone tell me info about the Benihana of Tokyo restaurant chain?
I've heard their meals range form $17-$35 or so, if you have sushi maybe less. The meals are cooked right in front of you, at a hibachi table, also known as "Teppanyaki". But all the reviews say their food is good, and you get a salad and soup I think with the meal. Your tip, that would depend on your meal total.



http://www.benihana.com/Can anyone tell me info about the Benihana of Tokyo restaurant chain?
They have the best food ever! And it's cool to watch them cook it at your table. You can go to their website to find information about them.Can anyone tell me info about the Benihana of Tokyo restaurant chain?
The tips should be pretty good...most of the entrees are from $15-30. and each sitting is 8 people normally.
  • applebees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment