Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How are the Benihana resturants?

I wanted to know everything about Benihana. like is it really expensive because i want to take my boyfriend out for his birthday and i thought it would be the perfect place for him. he loves food and japanese culture. if anyone has been there could you please tell me how your experience was.|||Girl I found a pube in mah food and it was six inches long wtf?! I was like damn shaquoia we needs to get the **** out dis place. She was like my sushi's all hot and ****. we left. I left them a nice surprise in the bathroom. My tampon was ripe for the pickin. Oh hells yes.|||I have been to one two times and it was fine. I'm not much into "entertainment dining" but, the experience once or twice can be fun. The prices are reasonable. Eliminate the alcohol (have a drink someplace else before or after) and you can further control the cost.


Remember you will likely be seated at the hibachi with other people and will not be facing one another. I've never been too inclined to the shared dinner with people I do not know. On time, I was with a guest and we were seated with two other couples (who were together) and I felt like they did not want us at the hibachi with them.|||Never been to a Benihana, but the one near me makes me think I never will either.





This is a great website for local restaurants, and here's a search on Japanese food...





http://foobooz.com/tag/japanese/





Look through there before you pick Benihana.|||I recently went to a party at the plymouth meeting one and it was so much fun!! its delicous food and its entertaining. The waiters and chefs are friendly and the the food was funny. A little pricey but not to bad.|||its fun and nice, but do NOT get their sushi. it was like hard and plastic-y

No comments:

Post a Comment