Friday, January 27, 2012

On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate Benihana's restaurant?

My co workers and I went there for lunch today and it was phenomenal!! I give it a 10 yay!On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate Benihana's restaurant?
Um, I give it a 5 or 6. The food is ok. The service and displays are great. I don't like that you are rushed. You cannot really enjoy a meal. What I mean by enjoy is have an active conversation, enjoy the presentation, and sip your drink. When I went, we literally sat, listened to corny jokes, ate, and left. That simple.On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate Benihana's restaurant?
An 8. Yes it is super delicious and some what affordable, I just have an ingrained dislike of chains. But even with that, it is some yummy food.On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate Benihana's restaurant?
9On a scale of 1-10 how do you rate Benihana's restaurant?
i give it a 9 its delicious! especially the fried rice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment